Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CANT BELIEVE IT. Approved for SoFi

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: I CANT BELIEVE IT. Approved for SoFi

@Anonymous wrote:

Of course not.  Right now, I'm paying more than the monthly loan payment in rental fees just borrowing airplanes.  Almost twice as much.  Assuming this goes through, and I buy my own, I'll actually be saving money.

Imagine every time you wanted to take your wife to dinner or your kids on a drive, you had to pay $160-$200 an hour for the car you wanted to drive... Cause that's how it is renting planes... 

I can't imagine either Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Make sure you attend their dinner/happy hour parties. I have attended two already.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like we're good to go!  A customer service rep called me and just asked some questions about my identity, etc and a few others and it's scheduled to fund in a day or 2.  WOOHOOO!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like we're good to go!  A customer service rep called me and just asked some questions about my identity, etc and a few others and it's scheduled to fund in a day or 2.  WOOHOOO!

You are good to go! Congratulations.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 months ago, I couldn't even get approved for a $250 CLI with Cap1.  I'm still in shock.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.