Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am Golden...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am Golden...

I'm so happy, I just became a member of Golden1 CU after months of researching/debating which CU to join. Even though  Alliant and NFCU sounded awesome, it came down to the CU having a local branch where I live. The best news is that I went in expecting a HP to EX, and walked out with only a SP!!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Prosper777
Valued Member

Re: I am Golden...

Congrats Bella! Good luck on your rebuilding!

Message 2 of 8
TruBlu
Contributor

Glad you found the one Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Prosper and TruBlu! I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job!! Enjoy it.

Message 5 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Now you've done it, Bella, you've gone & got me curious about Golden 1 Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey SJ! I went with them for the local presence, because they are a large, healthy CU, they offer a platinum Visa that can be as low as 7.79% & 3% on gas, groceries & restaurarants. If I don't stop going on about them, people are going to think I work for them or something. I don't, BTW. I'm just excited to be getting things back together after BK. I hope G1 works out for me.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add, I don't think their interest rates on saving, checking, or MM accounts are anything to write home about. It seems like the advantages lie in their credit and loan products.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.