Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Back with NFCU

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

I'm Back with NFCU

So 10 years ago I had some financial difficulties and it included Navy CC and Loans.  Some folks in here say that you will be banned for life or you need to pay all of it just to get back with NFCU good grace (which I already paid it last November 2019).  Called CSR and my access number still there but on her system it shows that I still owed them some money.  I told her to please check as I paid them all.  Put me on hold for 5 minutes and called multiple departments then said, OK everything is paid and you're good to go. Open savings account and setup up my Online banking and Mobile app.  Last thing I asked is if in the future can I apply for other products and she said, you're cleared and Yes you can apply.  I need to take care NFCU now, not ready to apply yet as I'm gardening until September. 

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm Back with NFCU

Good news.  Thanks for sharing.

Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on paying them off and getting back in good graces with themSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your success!
Message 4 of 11
jmos
Regular Contributor

Congrats on getting back in with Navy.

Message 5 of 11
hpotterfan77
Regular Contributor

I too, just this morning, re-established my relationship with them after paying off an old debt yesterday.  Just opened a new checking and savings account with them. So happy!

Starting Scores (9/19): EQ - 474/TU - 528/EX - 502
Current Scores (09/22): EQ - 617- TU - 638/EX - 647
Comenity M/C - $6730.00, BJs Perks MC - $2800.00, Credit One - $1200.00, Credit One - $800.00, NFCU -$6300.00, Care Credit - $5000.00, William Sonoma - $3500.00, Overstock - $4100.00, Pottery Barn - $2000.00>
Message 6 of 11
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎉 🎈 and good luck @blazerein.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 7 of 11
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊 🎈 🎉 to you @hpotterfan77 on your progress with NFCU

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 8 of 11
EverForward
Established Contributor

Message 9 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.