Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspirus CU Only SP?? WTHeck...

tag
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Inspirus CU Only SP?? WTHeck...

Mods, if this has to be added to my original thread with the approval, ok but I didn't want it buried in that thread and I felt dumb updating my own thread AGAIN..  Also this is a bit different subject. Thanks

UPDATE: Holy Moly! I love this CU! Card arrived and it is a beauty. Also; when they asked me "what limit I wanted" I requested $10,000. Well they gave me $20,000. !!  I'm blown away!! 

Ok My Fico Friends, many of you are aware of the recent events and massive amount of work I put in for joining Inspirus.

I wasn't going to app for their CC until later but then they informed me they DID pull my credit- though I had been assured they would not.rant.gif

I was annoyed and app'd for the card since they had gone ahead and pulled my credit.

I was approved and all- that's not what this is about..

This was Dec 29th. I kept waiting for the HP alert,,, still waiting. 

I finally decided to pull my report today and this is VERY strange.

They have SP my EX 3 times, all Dec 29th but no HP..

They specifically told me they pulled my credit! 

I am NOT complaining and in fact, feel kinda rotten that I complained to them and about them if they gave me checking, savings AND a CC without any HP at all. 

Anybody have this happen with a CU before?

I was not an existing member. Could this be by mistake and they will HP me later?

I am so confused.. Facepalm.gif

22 REPLIES 22
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Inspirus CU Only SP?? WTHeck...

As great as this would be, I have to assume the HP will show up eventually. If not, you are insanely lucky!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats, yes that has happened to many of us. NASA FCU was known to do this in the past. I and others obtained membership and a CC on a SP.😀
Some were lucky enough to get the LOC as well on the SP.

Take it and run! Lol
DCU does the same thing.
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel you should do the right thing, call them and insist it's re-coded as HP, honor should always come first.
Message 4 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I feel you should do the right thing, call them and insist that it's re-coded to HP.

🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Message 5 of 23
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Congrats, yes that has happened to many of us. NASA FCU was known to do this in the past. I and others obtained membership and a CC on a SP.😀
Some were lucky enough to get the LOC as well on the SP.

Take it and run! Lol
DCU does the same thing.

Thank you so much!!!

That makes me happy..  SmileyJoy.gif

Maybe when they said they pulled my credit, it didn't mean the same to them- they did pull it but not HP. 

If the HP eventually shows up oh well but I really don't think it will at this point.

@YoungMan-   Yeah I'll get right on that.. Tongue Raspberry.gif

YAY! I finally got something without the dreaded HP.. Woohoo

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pikaboo-icu ... there is an old adage: "don't poke the bear" Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 23
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Pikaboo-icu ... there is an old adage: "don't poke the bear" Smiley LOL

Yeah my friend.. I'm going to be very, very quiet toward them for a good long while.. 

I don't have a "bear poke" but I do have  hornetpoke.gif  LOL Close enough.. 

Love your colored text!! aaa blow kiss.gif

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pikaboo-icu another old adage: "don't play with fire as you get burned" ... now poking a beehive will serve the very same purpose smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Mods, if this has to be added to my original thread with the approval, ok but I didn't want it buried in that thread and I felt dumb updating my own thread AGAIN..  Also this is a bit different subject. Thanks

Ok My Fico Friends, many of you are aware of the recent events and massive amount of work I put in for joining Inspirus.

I wasn't going to app for their CC until later but then they informed me they DID pull my credit- though I had been assured they would not.rant.gif

I was annoyed and app'd for the card since they had gone ahead and pulled my credit.

I was approved and all- that's not what this is about..

This was Dec 29th. I kept waiting for the HP alert,,, still waiting. 

I finally decided to pull my report today and this is VERY strange.

They have SP my EX 3 times, all Dec 29th but no HP..

They specifically told me they pulled my credit! 

I am NOT complaining and in fact, feel kinda rotten that I complained to them and about them if they gave me checking, savings AND a CC without any HP at all. 

Anybody have this happen with a CU before?

I was not an existing member. Could this be by mistake and they will HP me later?

I am so confused.. Facepalm.gif

I responded in the other thread, but could it possibly have been pulled because identity verification failed?  I have had this issue in the past because one of the CRs had an address on file that I never lived at.  I did not get any HP from Inspirus just opening a checking and savings account there.

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.