Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspirus CU Only SP?? WTHeck...

tag
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Inspirus CU Only SP?? WTHeck...

@Anonymous wrote:

I responded in the other thread, but could it possibly have been pulled because identity verification failed?  I have had this issue in the past because one of the CRs had an address on file that I never lived at.  I did not get any HP from Inspirus just opening a checking and savings account there.

Thank you..

That's the thing, they didn't do the HP so you were correct and so was the evening rep that said I wouldn't receive one.

The day shift rep said "oh sorry that's incorrect we did pull your EX" (I'm guessing he was referring to SP) so I ended up with checking, savings and their visa with NO HP.

They did the 3 SP and I have no problem with that.. Heck they can SP all they like. LOL

I'm thrilled, I was just a little confuzzled. 

So far, other than a lotta hoops to jump through, Inspirus is AWESOME

SmileyJoy.gif

Message 11 of 23
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

UPDATE::

Card arrived today and it's gorgeous! All black & gold with gold edges.. Really sharp.

That's not the best part; When I app'd they asked what limit I wanted: I asked for $10,000. They said: No problem.

Well the credit limit they gave me is $20,000.  Talk about shock, surprise and elation!  SmileyJoy.gif

Loving this CU!!!  What seemed like a very rocky start has turned out better than I could have hoped for! 

Well worth all the hoops.. 

CHEERS

Message 12 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome @Pikaboo-icu!! It's always a nice surprise when you get more than what was originally communicated. Definitely a win-win on this one, especially the SP.

Have you contacted them yet to see if they can get it recoded as a HP? 😄😄😄

Many congrats on the approval. Too bad it's not within reach to apply... Say...what are you doing this weekend lol j/k 😆😁

Message 13 of 23
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
Awesome @Pikaboo-icu!! It's always a nice surprise when you get more than what was originally communicated. Definitely a win-win on this one, especially the SP.

Have you contacted them yet to see if they can get it recoded as a HP? 😄😄😄

Many congrats on the approval. Too bad it's not within reach to apply... Say...what are you doing this weekend lol j/k 😆😁

Thank you so much! I'm super excited..

This is the first time I received a card with a higher than expected SL.

lol sign & smiley.gif  I asked them to recode it, I swear I did.. Tongue Raspberry.gif

The limited service area is a let down for the majority.. But you have all the very best already so I know you'll be alright. gigglesign.gif

Message 14 of 23
kugel
Valued Contributor

Who are they ? This CU
arw they good as nfcu ?
Message 15 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Uh oh😀....

Pika , major congratsSmiley Happy. It does look like a beautiful card. Luckily its geo testricted or we MFers would just shut down that CUSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 23
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@kugel wrote:
Who are they ? This CU
arw they good as nfcu ?

They're a smaller CU for WA State residents or their family members only.

I don't know if they're as good as NFCU but they've been dang good to me thus far! 

@notsoAverageJoe- Yeah, they would be inundated with new apps. LOL Thanks friend! 

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pikaboo did you see that they offer a savings account 8% on the first 500?! Looks nice on the surface at least!
Message 18 of 23
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Pikaboo did you see that they offer a savings account 8% on the first 500?! Looks nice on the surface at least!

Why yes, I did.. Thank you very much!

Also the checking pays 8% up to $500 so I have already funded them. AAAthumbs_up_smiley.gif

Message 19 of 23
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Wowser! Pika's buying a round. Congrats! You earned it..............

lights(1).gif

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.