Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this section only about retirement?

tag
wturner
New Visitor

Is this section only about retirement?

I am new here. I am looking for a place to ask about financial software. I thought this might be a good place, but I see that the URL says

forums/postpage/board-id/Retirement

Is this section only for retirement topics?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tnhomestead
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is this section only about retirement?

Nope, retirement,  banking etc etc

Message 2 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@wturner wrote:

I am new here. I am looking for a place to ask about financial software. I thought this might be a good place, but I see that the URL says

Thanks

No, it's for anything relating to personal finance. I have no idea why the URL reads that way.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@wturner wrote:

Thanks

Hi @wturner -- welcome to the myFICO Forums community.

Each section of the myFICO Forums has different topics of discussion. When you click on the main myFICO Forums home page > https://ficoforums.myfico.com you'll see a brief description of what each section covers.

So, for this specific forum section:

This Personal Finance board is your place to discuss personal finance topics that don't fit in the other boards. Things like: retirement, banking, budgeting, personal loans, and credit card debt.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.