Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July and August are going to be BIG months for me - account/Inq wise

tag
RSX
Valued Contributor

July and August are going to be BIG months for me - account/Inq wise

i have a number of accounts turning 1 year old and 2 years old

i have a number of Inquiries dropping for good and some turning 1 year old and dropping from scoring

i am looking forward to my Sept FICO scores

Inquiries  
NameRemoval 

Clarity (Kash)20-Aug 
CU120-Aug 
Wells20-Aug 
Lending(Webank)July 3/21TU
HSBCJuly 21/21EQ
CreditUnion1July 24/21EX
GoldmanSachsAug 8/21TU

Account Aging  

HSBC CCJuly 16 2018 
HSBC LOCAug 3 2018 
CU1 LoanAug 15 2018Closed
LendingJuly 2 2019Closed
Apple CCAug 8 2019 

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: July and August are going to be BIG months for me - account/Inq wise

You should see some nice gains with inquiries and with AoYRA reaching 1 year. Good luck. Hope you get a nice score increase.

Message 2 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

bravo.gif

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK just sent me an email stating the I just complete 36 months of on time payments with Citi. No mention of any kind of score increase though. Are there any DP's to suggest a score boost from this?

Message 4 of 6
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats and good luck. You should see movement on the 1 year accounts. Not sure on the 2 year. There are DP showing possible score bump on 3 year. File specific.

Message 5 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

CK just sent me an email stating the I just complete 36 months of on time payments with Citi. No mention of any kind of score increase though. Are there any DP's to suggest a score boost from this?

Unless it is your oldest account none that I am aware of.

CK now offers a lot of click bait things like this to get people to login to their site again.  I never got them when I was checking frequently, now I get them often as I don't use CK that much anymore... not sure if it is my own behavior which triggered the email spam or if it is something they started doing somewhat recently.

        
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.