Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just pulled the trigger on NAVCHEK!

tag
YoungB718
New Contributor

Just pulled the trigger on NAVCHEK!

Was approved after recon for 5k Cash Rewards earlier this week so I decided to try my hand again before entering The Garden.  App'd online for the full 15k NAVCHEK...if they counter, how will it be done?  FYI, I got the "Under Review" message.  Wish me well and I'll be sure to keep you posted.

PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa: $10k|| PenFed Travel AMEX: $5k|| NAVCHEK: $15k|| US Bank Cash+ : $10k|| Citi Thank You Preferred: $9.7k|| Lowes: $35k|| PenFed Promise Visa: $11.5k|| Navy Federal Platinum: $22k|| Navy Federal GoRewards: $25k || PenFed LOC: $5k|| Capital One Venture: $15k || Barclay Reward Visa: $2.7K|| Chase Freedom: $10K|| Chase Sapphire Preferred: $10k|| Chase Freedom Ult'd: $6.8k Boscov’s: $11.5K|| PenFed Thrifty Credit: $500|| Discover IT: $2,800|| Wells Fargo Cash Wise: 8.8k||
Beginning Score:600 / Current Scores: EQ-735, TU-744, EX-744
Goal Score:800 Across

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just pulled the trigger on NAVCHEK!

You most likely would get more responses in the credit card applications thread or the credit card approvals thread where you were approved for a 5K credit card this week with NFCU.
Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PULLED TRIGGER ON NAVCHEK...

I wish you well Smiley Happy

Congrats and good luckSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodluck Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I have removed your cross post on this from the apps forum, please do not post the same topics in multi forums it can lead to confusion by the members and its not inline with our TOS. I thank you for your understanding on this. I have also moved your post from RYC here in PF as it is the proper forum for discussion of Navchek.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.