Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank Bonus offer $500

tag
lovelife2
New Contributor

Key Bank Bonus offer $500

Went thru the mail and saw an offer for $500, if i open a checking account by March 5, Direct Deposit least $500.     Will get your bonus in 60 days.  Key Bank right down the street.   I searched internet and only see $200.   So must be isolated.

Anyone get this.    I sure want to grab it, but i better not.   Sweet offer

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Key Bank Bonus offer $500

A variety of these are definitely targeted.  I received one last year where the public offers were $200 for the same product(s) and requirements.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Key Bank Bonus offer $500

Seems bonuses are much lower than before as well as less widely available, Key Bank now at $250 appears to be the only one within my geographical location. I might go for this on next as I recently collected the one from Cap One a couple months ago. And none of the others are worth the hoop jumping. After scrolling down a whole page on DOC only this offer and two others wre availabe in my state so I'm somewhat limited to which ones I can collect. I've had my eye on the WF $400 but it went away and has only been $200 since and I don't want to take it too early if that offer ever comes back. lol

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.