Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keybank Wopper of approval

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Keybank Wopper of approval

Last Thursday I decided to open a new keybank checking account. During the application, I got a pop up for the preferred PLOC, figured it was from the sp used to open the checking account, so why not. WELL, it turned out they needed me to unlock my Eq (FICO 775 17 inq clean report lots of new accounts). My highest credit line is 10k on a Visa and 18k on William's Sonoma. Reluctantly I agreed.

WELL today, I get an email informing that I have an update on my status to log in with reference number. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. I thought for sure that I was denied. After hemming and hawing I decided to just call.

APPROVED $26,500 prime + 6.09 and will receive welcome kit in the mail with instructions how to access my new PLOC.

My highest ever SL.

(Also for another thread, got approved today for Wells Fargo Business Plat card 12,500 sl)
A very good day. Thought I'd share.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Keybank Wopper of approval

Congrats on approval and monster SL

Message 2 of 3
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Keybank Wopper of approval

WOW!!!!

Pretty sweet!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.