Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley FCU - no go

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Langley FCU - no go

Applied two weeks ago and just got this email. Not sure i'm even going to call because I think it's due to my Chexsystems report. Super lame.

"Thank you for applying for an account at Langley Federal Credit Union. Unfortunately we were unable to open your account at this time. No funding will be taken from the account or debit card you entered."

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Langley FCU - no go

Sorry  to hear of your denied  application  for membership  with Langley  Fcu. 

Message 2 of 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

That's unfortunate. At least you may know the reason. Just lay low for a few months and try again in the future.
Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear about your denial. 😐

Message 4 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied two weeks ago and just got this email. Not sure i'm even going to call because I think it's due to my Chexsystems report. Super lame.

"Thank you for applying for an account at Langley Federal Credit Union. Unfortunately we were unable to open your account at this time. No funding will be taken from the account or debit card you entered."

Sorry to hear about your denial. You applied for a Checking Account I would assume?

Message 5 of 31
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

Sorry to hear that, but keep in mind that too many CU Chexsystem's inquiries may raise a red flag. 

Message 6 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@TekkenQQ7 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, but keep in mind that too many CU Chexsystem's inquiries may raise a red flag. 

This is true, I ran into that 1 time, now just space them  evenly apart. no issues now.

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, just a membership to get a credit card. Didn't even apply for checking.

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear about your denial. You applied for a Checking Account I would assume?

Message 8 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope, just a membership to get a credit card. Didn't even apply for checking.

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ughhhhh, Chexsystems can be a PITA. I froze mine for a while. Had to request a pin by mail to unfreeze it.

Message 9 of 31
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@TekkenQQ7 wrote:

This is true, I ran into that 1 time, now just space them  evenly apart. no issues now.

Out of curiosity what spacing do you use?

I haven't kept track of where that is like I probably should've.

        
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.