Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley Fed special promo

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Langley Fed special promo

Thats fantastic MaizeSmiley Happy. I think you'll really like Langley and with your profile i bet you will eventually get those big preapproval offers. I wont see one, not enough income or spend but heck whom am i to complain?Smiley Wink They auto cli meSmiley Happy
Message 21 of 26
althes
Frequent Contributor

I applied Friday night but have not heard anything.

I am not a member, but know you can apply for the credit card not being a member.

I uploaded income and address verification.

Any ideas or should I just wait.

Message 22 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi @althes did you just apply for a cc? I wish you the best on your application. If you havent heard anything i would give them a call. My rec would be to apply for membership as well as it may help. Let us know how it goesSmiley Happy
Message 23 of 26
althes
Frequent Contributor

I just applied for cc.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@@althes I have never heard of a credit union that approves credit products to non-members.  CUs are member-based financial institutions, so as far as I know, you must be a member to be able to use any of their services.  I suggest you sign up for membership first, and you can apply for a credit card at the same time as your membership application although I personally wouldn't recommend doing that.

Message 25 of 26
althes
Frequent Contributor

Approved for 5k cashback visa.

I was thinking about the LOC.

But I don't think I will.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.