Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenny LOC is a ripoff?

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Lenny LOC is a ripoff?

I find it fascinating ... Esp since the OP thought it was financially and morally prudent to rip off a charity by clawing back a donation to join a CU because he found a free way to join after the fact.... theres a difference between frugal and cheap, and punishing the charity because of some eligibilty thing, is false economy... 

Most forms of credit are trying to tempt you into making mistakes to make them money... But occasionally folks need to pay to engage, (pay the price) but move on when they improve the situation... 

Food for thought..

-J

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lenny LOC is a ripoff?

@joltdude wrote:

I find it fascinating ... Esp since the OP thought it was financially and morally prudent to rip off a charity by clawing back a donation to join a CU because he found a free way to join after the fact.... theres a difference between frugal and cheap, and punishing the charity because of some eligibilty thing, is false economy... 

Most forms of credit are trying to tempt you into making mistakes to make them money... But occasionally folks need to pay to engage, (pay the price) but move on when they improve the situation... 

Food for thought..

-J

...??? I didn't see anything in the OP's post about what you were mentioning (taking back a charitable donation for CU membership because they found a different way in). Wrong topic?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.