tag
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

LightStream Super WOW - 5 hours

Applied: 10:00am

Approved: 1:30pm

Received money: 3:30pm

DP's

$65k for 24 months (not allowed to do 12 months) - will be repaying in 3-6 months, maybe a little longer to show good history but don't want to pay much interest...just building for down the road when I need a larger amount.

4.75%

They pulled EQ8 which is now 797 after some nice updates on my report.

Income 200k+

I didn't think their advertisement of "money in your account the same day" was legit...lol, IT IS.

LightStream.jpg

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: LightStream Super WOW - 5 hours

DP's being fico score and othe stuff? Congrats on a big personal loan

Message 2 of 10
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

DP's being fico score and othe stuff? Congrats on a big personal loan

Thanks and added the other dp's.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FicoGuy2019 wrote:

Applied: 10:00am

Approved: 1:30pm

Received money: 3:30pm

DP's

$65k for 24 months (not allowed to do 12 months) - will be repaying in 3-6 months, maybe a little longer to show good history but don't want to pay much interest...just building for down the road when I need a larger amount.

4.75%

They pulled EQ8 which is now 797 after some nice updates on my report.

Income 200k+

I didn't think their advertisement of "money in your account the same day" was legit...lol, IT IS.

LightStream.jpg

Super wow it is! Big congratulations!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you salaried employee or a Self Employed person. Did they ask for a POI?

I think if they know you are salaried & report income, they dont really need a POI? they would approve; however, if you were self employed they would require documentation. Just my 2c.on it.

Message 5 of 10
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think if they know you are salaried & report income, they dont really need a POI? they would approve; however, if you were self employed they would require documentation. Just my 2c.on it.

Salaried and they asked for the amount and no they did not ask but they did require me to enter the amount in my savings and checking accts/investment accounts, if I remember correctly.

I also had to answer security questions auto generated from my credit report.

I did the app so fast while I was doing other things, I honestly can't remember the exact specifics but they didn't require much.

Also, I forgot EQ was still frozen so I called and told them and it was already autodeclined.  He said I had to fill the application out over again from scratch.

After the approval email, I logged in and they required me to then enter my checking account information and then enter the info for the auto ach payments.  I could do a different account or use the same account it was being deposited in to.

They also gave the option to wire it (same day) or ACH - next day.  I chose wire since it was free.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for that instant reply. Did you mean they asked how much cash balance you had in your checking & savings account as of today or did they want it to see your income deposits for last few months.

So you are saying other than security credit questions they did not specifically ask for documents including POI? Other than a checking/savings account Nothing like a Drivers License or bank statements was required or asked for? 

I am thinking of applying to it myself so i hope you don't mind intruding/asking these questions?

@FicoGuy2019 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Salaried and they asked for the amount and no they did not ask but they did require me to enter the amount in my savings and checking accts/investment accounts, if I remember correctly.

I also had to answer security questions auto generated from my credit report.

I did the app so fast while I was doing other things, I honestly can't remember the exact specifics but they didn't require much.

Also, I forgot EQ was still frozen so I called and told them and it was already autodeclined.  He said I had to fill the application out over again from scratch.

After the approval email, I logged in and they required me to then enter my checking account information and then enter the info for the auto ach payments.  I could do a different account or use the same account it was being deposited in to.

They also gave the option to wire it (same day) or ACH - next day.  I chose wire since it was free.

Message 7 of 10
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

no bank statements, just asked for the amount so i did what it liquid in them right now as well as investment accounts.

I used my passport for identification instead of license since it was already scanned and on my computer.

I think i just uploaded my most recent paystub...I know, my info is sort of lacking but like I said, I did it so fast, because it was so imple I was just filling it out and moving on to the next until i got to submit.  

I just logged in to my account to see if it shows what I filled out but it doesn't.  It does give me the option to change my payment date and payment amount among other things.

You could always start the process and see...it doesn't do a hard pull until the very end.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. how long is your credit history?

Message 9 of 10
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations. how long is your credit history?

Thank you. My oldest account is 17 years, 8 months.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.