cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan via Marcus by Goldman Sachs (Must Read before Applying)

tag
Hut1
Established Contributor

Re: Loan via Marcus by Goldman Sachs (Must Read before Applying)

@JFox418 wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

@JFox418 wrote:

Man that stinks but good info for sure, I don't even remember having that option when I applied for mine 4 years ago? I have about 10 payments left. CAN NOT wait to have that paid.

Yea, I can't say I'm thrilled to have any debt, but it takes a lot of pressure off of me to not have to do the BT shuffle. Lol. I picked them b/c there's no fees to pay off early, so I'm planning to pay this down quicker than the terms. Definitely the best rate I received though. Smiley Happy

I've been very happy with them. I seen your next thread so you hit on it already but they offer a deferred payment once a year which was nice the few times I used it, just have to give them a decent heads up on it. Just don't make the mistake I did and charge up the cards after you get the loan, then you have the loan AND the CC payments. Smiley Frustrated

That's the trick, right?! Smiley LOL

download

Message 11 of 13
lisa34t
New Visitor

This very good information! Thank you ! 

Message 12 of 13
Sothatsc
New Visitor

How long after uploading a picture of your check did you receive an email ? I uploaded my check and still waiting on an email to sign docs 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.