Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for LOC options

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for LOC options

What are some good options for LOC's a few times a year I have some big expenses that I need to float for a few months. One of these would be perfect for it. What are some suggestions on ones with good rates. I looked into citi. But you need a deposit account with them plus a mortgage or credit card.
4 REPLIES 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Looking for LOC options

@Anonymous wrote:
What are some good options for LOC's a few times a year I have some big expenses that I need to float for a few months. One of these would be perfect for it. What are some suggestions on ones with good rates. I looked into citi. But you need a deposit account with them plus a mortgage or credit card.

PenFed and NFCU give out substantial size PLOC's; the rates on NFCU are high, PenFed's more reasonable.

Affinity FCU in NJ is better but they're conservative on how big an LOC to give out.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking at Navy federal.. it's a lil unclear on there website. Do they require a checking account with them for the CLOC?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check with your curret local credit unions, as well as the ones mentioned above..  Sometimes they offer visa cards that function as a line of credit. They are directly attache to your checking account (ideally high yield 2%+) and either charge no fee or a very small fee to move credit to checking or do a cash advance.....

The nice thing about the ones the others mentioned usally you can open up multiple products using the same inquiry.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was looking at Navy federal.. it's a lil unclear on there website. Do they require a checking account with them for the CLOC?

It is a checking line of credit so you do need the account, but it doesn't have to be your main checking account. I rarely keep more than a hundred bucks in there.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.