Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for myFICO product testimonials

tag
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Looking for myFICO product testimonials

The myFICO team is working on some new web pages and would love to add some product testimonials on them. 

If you've used one of our products and had a positive experience then please let us know! We'd love to share them with your permission. Post below or PM me and we'll reach out if we want to use your testimonial. Thanks!

Cindy_FICO
myFICO Admin

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
runawaytrain
Established Member

Re: Looking for myFICO product testimonials

I used myFICO 4 or more years ago. I purchased the plan for around a year to monitor my scores monthly while i worked on my credit.

This was the time you were coming out with the android and iphone app. I believe you had one ios app but not the other at the time.

Anyways, this site really educated me on credit, the impact of credit scores, the importance of knowing how to deal with credit collectors, and it also helped me learn how to  manage my money. 

I wouldn't have a new truck and a great credit score today if I didn't participate in your message boards and monitor my credit score.

I will never forget the excitement from seeing my score rise from the low 600s to the high 700s. 

Thank you for all that you do!

Message 2 of 4
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@runawaytrain wrote:

I used myFICO 4 or more years ago. I purchased the plan for around a year to monitor my scores monthly while i worked on my credit.

This was the time you were coming out with the android and iphone app. I believe you had one ios app but not the other at the time.

Anyways, this site really educated me on credit, the impact of credit scores, the importance of knowing how to deal with credit collectors, and it also helped me learn how to  manage my money. 

I wouldn't have a new truck and a great credit score today if I didn't participate in your message boards and monitor my credit score.

I will never forget the excitement from seeing my score rise from the low 600s to the high 700s. 

Thank you for all that you do!

Thanks so much for your message! I'm happy to hear it's positive impact on you.

Message 3 of 4
AZEsq
Regular Contributor

Moved to PM

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.