Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Tally...

tag
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Meet Tally...

Has anyone used this?  I thought I'd check it out, so I did the soft check...it said I qualify, but didn't offer anything anything about LOC amount or rate...I guess that is set after I add my cards?

Also, its unclear on the site but is there a way I can still pay my cards directly with the Tally LOC?

How does Tally report to the CRB?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Meet Tally...

I've never used it, but they do report the payments to the bureau according to their website: https://www.meettally.com

Message 2 of 5
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Only in California by law. Otherwise they do not report. I have them for awhile now never on my report.
Message 3 of 5
joltdude
Senior Contributor

In the state of MA, they *do not* report to the CRAs unless you default... their aprs are usually just slightly lower than your cards... nope everything with tally is automated... You can choose who not to pay off.. and if a card has a promo offer and not to transfer off the balance. For me its a hidden TL ... In many ways its advantageous to someone whose trying to pay stuff off, esp to drop below thresholds... and not worrying about hitting close to their CL.. 

-J

Message 4 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.