Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to San Diego,CA

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Moving to San Diego,CA

Hello everyone:

My family and I will be relocating to San Diego, CA the end of 2017.  I am looking to start estabishing our self out there.  Can anyone recommend any good credit unions or banks that I can start a relationship with.  My current information is in my signature.  As you can see, I do not have the best credit but not the worse either.

Thank you

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Moving to San Diego,CA

Welcome to California! Land of year round sunshine, earthquakes, and smog!:-)

I'm not a member of SDCCU, because I live in SoCal but not in San Diego. However, my brother and sister are members, and they swear by them. 

I'm a member of SoCal Edison Credit Union, and couldn't be more pleased. 

Enjoy San Diego! Surfs Up!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Moving to San Diego,CA

It's nice wanting to get established out there, but as far as CU's, you don't necessarily have to go with a local one. Unless that is your preference of course. But it would widen your options. Best of luck with your move.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.