cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW | NFCU Branch in LA! — (Not on Website but confirmed by the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal" logo)

tag
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

NEW | NFCU Branch in LA! — (Not on Website but confirmed by the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal" logo)

Hey myFICO Family,

NFCU is opening a branch off Rosecrans Ave and Hindry Ave in El Sequndo, CA (LA) area WOOT!!!!!!!. It's VERY HUSH HUSH as even the CSR's I have called 4ppl didn't know about it. It's also not on there website as a "coming soon" branch.

I think the workers where not suppose to install the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal" Signs yet LOL.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SlideOrInsert
Regular Contributor

Re: NEW | NFCU Branch in LA! — (Not on Website but confirmed by the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal" logo)

a branch opened in Long Beach on June 22, I was surprised how busy it was.  at that time the agent who was handling my transaction mentioned a location would soon be opening in Hawthorne.

I work near one and live near the other, but other than infrequently depositing cash, most transactions are online.

upgrade
9/2022
$30000
nfcu
8/2020
$20000
nfcu
12/2018
$30000
bofa
8/2016
$30000
citi
3/2016
$21000
discover
5/2014
$20000
chase
10/2007
$8900
Message 2 of 6
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: NEW | NFCU Branch in LA! — (Not on Website but confirmed by the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal"

Same! It’s just nice to see. I like going into the branch for things like Auto Loans or Mortgage etc. sometimes the bankers will advocate for you.

I digress, it’s great news and I’m happy to have one in the area finally! NFCU has been avoiding LA like the **bleep** plague this past years.
Message 3 of 6
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Re: NEW | NFCU Branch in LA! — (Not on Website but confirmed by the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal&quot

I passed by yesterday and almost missed the light trying to see if it was open yet.  I'm happy there will be one closer to home.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 4 of 6
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: NEW | NFCU Branch in LA! — (Not on Website but confirmed by the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal&

Hopefully, it was the RED LIGHT camera intersection right before. That's gotten me once, only once! I 100% did the exact same thing. I **bleep** near stopped in mid traffic to look over at the building.
Message 5 of 6
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Re: NEW | NFCU Branch in LA! — (Not on Website but confirmed by the BIG BLUE "Navy Federal&

This may be the thing that prompts me to move my primary banking to NFCU.  Right now I really just use their credit products.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.