Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC $15k!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC $15k!

I promise this is my last approval post for the next year (other than SP CLIs). Especially since I really, really want to be eligible for the CSR next year! Anyway, I finally told BOA to hit the road after terrible customer service over the past 10 years. Since NFCU has been so good to me (CR $6k & GR $25k) I decided to transfer my direct deposit and all of my banking to NFCU. My husband then suggested that I apply for a CLOC as he said it’s always something good to have in case of emergencies. I applied last week but I didn’t hear back, so I just assumed I was denied. Fast forward to yesterday evening when I received the CLOC agreement in the mail for the full $15k. I hate how high the interest rate is (16%) so I doubt I will ever use it for anything big. But it will pad my utilization. NFCU for the win again!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC $15k!

Congrats on your approval , 15k is very nice padding for your uti !!!

Message 2 of 4
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I promise this is my last approval post for the next year (other than SP CLIs). Especially since I really, really want to be eligible for the CSR next year! Anyway, I finally told BOA to hit the road after terrible customer service over the past 10 years. Since NFCU has been so good to me (CR $6k & GR $25k) I decided to transfer my direct deposit and all of my banking to NFCU. My husband then suggested that I apply for a CLOC as he said it’s always something good to have in case of emergencies. I applied last week but I didn’t hear back, so I just assumed I was denied. Fast forward to yesterday evening when I received the CLOC agreement in the mail for the full $15k. I hate how high the interest rate is (16%) so I doubt I will ever use it for anything big. But it will pad my utilization. NFCU for the win again!

Who did they pull

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blodreina wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Who did they pull

Equifax. My FICO8 at the time was 673.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.