Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC APPROVAL

tag
Snipper117
Contributor

NFCU CLOC APPROVAL

Joined NFCU on 4/25 and approved for cash rewards card only $500 limit I was little surprised but it'll grow so thats ok.  Was hesitant about the CLOC so i decided to visit my local branch in West Point.  I had all my doucumentation w2, pay stubs etc just in case.  Ended up getting instantly approved for the full 15k at the lowest 13% apr.  They puled equifax i'm assuming either fico 8 729 or fico 9 708.  24% uti and 4 inquiries last 12 months.

Just a side note visiting this branch when I was leaving I asked the representative for her card and contact info.  She directed me to call the 800 number with further questions as their is not a direct line or number to call at this branch for any further questions which I thought was a little odd.  I also made the site visit with intent to begin a personal relationship with a banker here, but I guess thats not how they do things.  Either way I'm still very happy with my NFCU experience to date.

10/07/2020 BK7 Discharged Papers Received
10/07/2020 FICO 8 SCORES EXP 586 EQU 610 TU 557
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.