Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC Application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC Application

What documentation is required for a NFCU CLOC?  Is it like applying for a credit card or is more info required?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC Application

I applied and was approved this morning, they just needed basic app info like income, requested amount, etc. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What supporting documentation did they ask for?

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They didn't need any verification docs. They asked me simple questions just like a credit card app. Approved...then you can sign the prommisary docs electronically. 

Message 4 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was asked for my last three paystubs, for final approval. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was asked for my last three paystubs, for final approval. 

Interesting, I'm curious to know where nfcu draws their line for income. I reported $65k and no income docs were asked from me. Some lenders aren't so uptight about income and some are. My previous job we delt with a lender out west who needed income docs for anything reported over $40k. 

Message 6 of 9
Fire6546
New Contributor

I reported 86400 on my CLOC app but I only requested 5500 CLI from my original 500 for a 6k total line and I didnt need to supply POI

Message 7 of 9
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Its like a regular credit card app and I didnt need POI for mine. However, they could ask for it(also if you recon). I think the equity department approves these, not the credit card side.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC is handled by the Personal Loans area of NFCU. It is understanding that POI is at the discretion of the assigned loan officer. The way it was explained to me is even though you may not have contact with an officer if you're instantly approved, there is still one assigned to to your file.

Having said this, I was instantly approved in October, on $128k income, no documentation of any kind requested, for the full $15k. It was a HP to EQ (unlike credit cards which is a HP to TU). They pulled another version of FICO, not FICO 8, and my score was 701, 11 INQ, and 2 very old Charge-off accounts reporting.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.