Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC Approval

@VelosterBEAR wrote:
Nice! I got the checks about 5 to 7 days after they got the paperwork back and processed it.

Nice.  I had to call NFCU after receiving the CLOC and ask them to send me some checks.  Two choices: pay more for quick delivery or pay nothing to get them when I get them.  I Chose the latter and had the package within a week.

Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve found it weird that the CLOC hasn’t been reported into my credit profile yet. It cut the statement already, so I figured it would’ve popped up!

Anyone know of when it usually does report or how long after being opened up?
Message 22 of 34
charleybea
Established Member

Hey congrats Veloster!  I recenly got approved for the CLOC as well. 

If you don't mind me asking, how did you see it on your account?  I sent my paperwork back via secure message and was sent a message back on Sat (9/30) that they received it.  However, I don't see it on my checking account online yet.  Not sure if I'm looking in the right spot or it takes awhile to show up and curious what others have experienced.

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that they probably didn’t process it until midnight just now. You’ll probably see it pop up when you login next time. It shows for me down in the section where I can view my credit cards.
Message 24 of 34
charleybea
Established Member

@VelosterBEAR wrote:
I know that they probably didn’t process it until midnight just now. You’ll probably see it pop up when you login next time. It shows for me down in the section where I can view my credit cards.

Yep, you're right.  I just logged in now and it's showing up.

I thought I may need to call in again.  When I looked at Additional Information on the checking account I have with them, it gave me options to apply for the line of credit, but I didn't know where it would show up.

Very helpful - thanks!

Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem! I’m glad to help and happy it showed up for you. I just had it finally hit my credit report a few days ago. Helped my utilization go down about 9%!
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anydoby know when the CLOC reports?  I was approved for 1K in 06/17...CLI in 07/16 and full 15K on 09/03/17.  My checking/CLOC statement cuts on the 26th of each month.  As of today it still not reporting on any of my reports.  Never has reported on any of my credit reports since approved in 06/17.

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious too about this.  My CLOC is finally reporting but it doesn't show my CL with them, at least in the major CR apps.  I have a $10k CLOC and would be happier if that data point was showing on my CR's. 

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my CLOC since 06/17 with 3 increases to the max of 15K.  I let it cut with a balance on it and waited until 10/03 to pay it off so I could see how it would report and still has not hit any of the 3 CBR's.  Not sure why...Can anyone shed some light on this.

Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally had mine report and it shows the full $15k availability along with the $1600 that I had already placed on it as well.

Not sure why others are having issues. I would just call NFCU and ask them about it and see if maybe they can explain it more in detail or flip a switch if something is wrong.
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.