Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC Approved

tag
toddc
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLOC Approved

I was initially denied for a CLOC when I opened my account.  I decided to go for NFCU CLOC again since I had a bunch of apps recently.   I asked for 3k even though there's wording on their site and all over myfico that 500 is the new normal/average.    I was instantly approved for $3,000 at the lowest rate 13.9% and it showed up on my account a couple days later.  My lowest credit card rate with them is 15.99% on my platinum also, though my credit was a little worse when I got approved and its only 15.99 as a result of an APR reduction.

Data Points: 

Membership = Coming up on 2 Years this month

1 HP - TU Pulled = Score I received in the mail was 697

I have 3 Credit Cards with them, 2 Platinums and 1 Cash Rewards that started as a secured card

Also have direct deposit with them and use them as my primary along with flagship checking

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC Approved

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your NFCU CLOC Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good DP for Navy CLOC ...

That is, even though we hear $500 CLs there may be other available opportunities! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Good DP for Navy CLOC ...

That is, even though we hear $500 CLs there may be other available opportunities! Smiley Happy

All depends if you are active Military.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.