Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC CLI hard or soft pull?

tag
Medic981
Valued Contributor

NFCU CLOC CLI hard or soft pull?

I have noticed on the boards that NFCU is performing SP for CLI for their CC. Does anyone know if this holds true on CLOC CLIs?

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC CLI hard or soft pull?

@Medic981 wrote:

I have noticed on the boards that NFCU is performing SP for CLI for their CC. Does anyone know if this holds true on CLOC CLIs?

CLOC is Different department than CC's, I am gonna say EQ HP. 

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed, it is an new credit account after all.

Also didn't AJC recently get a HP for applying for a CLOC, or was he just thinking about it?

Message 3 of 15
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

With AJC's luck it wouldn't surprise me if he got a HP just for thinking about it.  Smiley Indifferent

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 15
Medic981
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't be applying for a new CLOC as I already have a $1,000 CLOC. I wanted information from anyone if a credit line increase would be an HP or SP. I know in the past it has been an HP. With NFCU allowing CC CLI with an SP I was hoping the same might be with CLOC CLI.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 5 of 15
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Medic981 wrote:

Nope they will HP

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Medic981 wrote:

I wouldn't be applying for a new CLOC as I already have a $1,000 CLOC. I wanted information from anyone if a credit line increase would be an HP or SP. I know in the past it has been an HP. With NFCU allowing CC CLI with an SP I was hoping the same might be with CLOC CLI.

I will specify, EQ HP for CLI on CLOC, You can call Navy and confirm.

Message 7 of 15
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

I thought I read that they only SP on CC side after 1yr mark.

I guess it depends how much you are trying to get on the CLOC, with all the posts about 10k+ on them I'd let them HP for a potential 9k+ increase.
Message 8 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Agreed with the above. I don't recall reading any data points on soft pull CLOC CLI. Expect a EQ hard pull.

Message 9 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Nomad3 wrote:
I thought I read that they only SP on CC side after 1yr mark.

I guess it depends how much you are trying to get on the CLOC, with all the posts about 10k+ on them I'd let them HP for a potential 9k+ increase.

Except the CLOC Hard Limit is $15K Max.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.