Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC Increase

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLOC Increase

I've had my CLOC for probably 2 months. Never used it, barely got in the door with 500 and that was after a recon. i had originally asked for 5k and after the initial denial i submitted a recon request. Now i haven't used the line but i requested an increase. I only asked for 1.5k and after about 3 or 4 hours i got the approval email. So now i have a 2k CLOC. I'm happy about that, thrilled.. But before today I attempted to add another navy federal card. I got an instant decline saying that i hadn't had my existing cashrewards visa long enough. so i can get a cloc increase but not another card. doesn't make much sense but two different underwriters and two different departments. but hey i'll take it. I got another month and a half before i can do a line increase on my cashrewards visa. can't wait to see how that goes Smiley Embarassed) Navy Fed still rocks in my opinion.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC Increase

Congrats on the CLOC approval!!
Tough to be patient, but hopefully Navy will make it worth your wait
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC Increase

Yeah just keep managing your credit well and they will grow quickly. When I joined, they gave an instant 15.6k CC but required income verification for the CLOC which ended up only being 2.5k. I waited about 6 months and they bumped The CC up to 21.5k and CLOC up to 15k.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.