Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC Offer??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC Offer??

So for the past few days I’ve been seeing the CLOC in my “offers” tab when I log into my NFCU account. Is this a legitimate offer or just advertising? Anyone else have experience with this?

I’ve never seen more than the generic IRA and CD offers so I’m clueless as to if this is personalized for me.

Anyone else have experience with this?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC Offer??

It is for you. The generic offers everyone has but when you start seeing credit products in your offers they are usually targeted. For example, right now I have all the generic offers just like you but I also have an offer for a pre approved mortgage I know this is targeted to me because I also received the same offer in writing via snail mail.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the clarification!
Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I recently saw CLOC in my offers for first time but then a day or 2 later back to generic offers. I wouldnt put too much stock in it unless it specifically says hey app this lol. Maybe im wrongSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 6
rbentley
Established Contributor

Not to hijack but are "offers" viewable in the mobile App? If so, where. I have only been able to find and view them on desktop.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice AJC!

Bentley - I’ve yet to see them on mobile so I think it’s just desktop.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.