Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC Process

tag
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLOC Process

Last week I applied for a CLOC with Navy Fed and got the "we'll send your status in the mail" message, so I wasn't feeling very optimistic. Today I received a letter from them in the mail and it looks like I've been approved, but they need me to sign the disclosure agreement and mail or fax it back to them. For those with experience, is this the normal progression? It maybe a silly question, but I'm used to doing everything online/electronically and am new to the CU lifestyle. Just want to double check--thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Habibimo
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC Process

I have had same thing happened to me, walked into the branch to hand in signed documents and the rep advised that he could just do all that on his computer and I wouldn't have to wait for response. I agreed to it.
Then he confirmed my name, income, employer info and my address and and a minute later he said "oh the application is in review and didn't turn out to be an instant decision". And I sat there looking at his face like did he just applied for a new CLOC application for me?
I asked him and he said "oh yeah, but don't worry, that was the fastest way and there will be no HP since they had my report from 2 weeks ago when I applied for their CC and CLOC"
Well, I leave branch and not even 5 minutes later I got an alert for NFCU HP.
Anyways, next day called NFCU spoke to a few people confirmed a few things and they put in the request to remove HP sine I was already approved for max amount 2 weeks e earlier.
The way that lady explained was that I am already approved and just have to sign the disclosure and that would be it, and she advised me to do it online. I did it yesterday so now waiting to see what happens next.
|| Amex BCE $18,000 || QuickSilver WMC $8,500 || Freedom Visa Signature $10,000 || Discover IT $11,800 || BestBuy $2,800 || Venture Visa Signature $17,750 || NASA FCU Platinum Cash Rewards $7,000 || Amazon Store Card $20,000 || Overstock $11,500 || Lowe's $25,000 || NFCU Platinum $9,600 || Chase Marriott $10,000 || Chase FU $15,7000 || NFCU CLOC $15,000 ||
Message 2 of 3
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC Process

I faxed mine and the next day it showed up on my account.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.