Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC is confusing

tag
essexjet
Contributor

NFCU CLOC is confusing

I went to apply for a CLOC and ended up with a Personal Loan for $15,000.  I clicked on the link for the CLOC and somehow got over to personal loan application.  I called them and they submitted a new application with a new credit pull..ugh.

2/21/19 Fico's: EQ 651 - TU 666 - EXP 670
4/4/19 Fico's: EQ 744 - TU 763 - EXP 758

AMEX Platinum: NPSL / DCU $3000 / Barclaycard Apple Visa $2700 / Firestone $1200 / Credit One Bank $1100 / Walmart $8000 / Capital One $500 / Chase United Explorer $5000 / Discover IT $1500 / NFCU $1500 / Sams Club $7500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC is confusing

Man that stinks. Did they approve the loan, lol? At what rate? Still want the Cloc?
Message 2 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

NFCU personal loan rates kinda stink :/

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah CC, its sad to think about their rates . Id trade in my Amex loan for Navy anyday if i could get a great aprSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The ease with which digital channels allows us to pursue credit can be a double edged sword.

My wife joined NFCU and then me - we both having Savings accounts with them now. Recently when it came time to apply for a new CC, we brought up the website, and submitted the application. As DW was walking away from my desk, I said, "Wait, did we do that from the right account? (hers, not mine)". Fortunately, we were. I could easily see how someone could make a mistake.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.