Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC - pulled Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC - pulled Experian

Wasn't sure if this was typical of them, I've only had them pull Equifax and TransUnion in the past, and also only read that.

It was just submitted maybe 15 minutes ago so no word yet, but just wanted to share the pull.

- C

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC - pulled Experian

I'm also used to the EQ/TU pulls, but had EX pulled. My situation was a bit different, they pulled EX when I requested a CLI and had EQ/TU frozen.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

No freeze here, but I do have a card and also requested a CLI today and they pulled Tu for that. Maybe it's for spread? Still surprised they skipped EQ.

Message 3 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I would like it know if this maybe something new , bc we are planning a cloc app later this mth and Lord knows they have pulled EQ and TU enough lol
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
I would like it know if this maybe something new , bc we are planning a cloc app later this mth and Lord knows they have pulled EQ and TU enough lol

I think so... when I've spoken to them in the past they told me they pulled TU/EQ exclusively, but that is obviously not the case anymore.

Message 5 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Good to knw ..so did you get approved for it?
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Good to knw ..so did you get approved for it?

Doesn't look like it, the apply for CLOC button is still there. Going to give them a call and see what's up. Denied. Looks like my CLI was denied as well. Failures all around lately. Really want to get my available credit up before I buy my house so I can do some work on it after. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sorry to hear that , I have had an awfully hard time with them , I am still sitting at my 500 SL on my CC , been almost 8 statements , I have tried everything I know and my profile and scores have improved drastically since approval ..idk what the deal it
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Sad I am at 6 month with super heavy usage and frequent payments over $1000, moved my direct deposit over, too. Considering putting it back at USAA, maybe after I do a CLI request on my card with them.

Trying not to be bummed, but it's hard to get rejected.

Message 9 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I know the feeling , I have tried 3 times and all 3 times been rejected, it's really makes me feel defeated , I used my CC with them very very heavy the first 5 mths also PIF , that didn't work so I thought I would slow down my usage and leave a small balance, that didn't work either , we are planning to app for the CLOC next week or so , I don't have much hope . As far as USAA goes I love them , I had a secured cc with them for 11 mths then they approved me for 2 unsecured products and I have my car loan with them .
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.