Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC

I put in for a CLOC the same day I applied for a CLI. I've got my CLI and have yet to hear back about the CLOC. It's been 2 days since the inital inquiry. Any thoughts would help, or situations similar.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC

My CLOC was approved within two hours after going into review. In my experience taking longer than 24 hours have turned into denials. Good luck!!!

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

For my CLOC, I didn't hear back anything for a week, when I got a letter in the mail that said I need to verify my address.  After that it was smooth sailing. 

Message 3 of 9
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Patience is a virtue, plus it's a holiday weekend!

Message 4 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

It just may be the process itself. It might be worth giving them a call.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're all right, I'll cross that bridge wedneday if I haven't heard anything. I'm hoping I get approved, because this was my last HP before going into Gardening and working on the credit for the next two years.

Message 6 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Hope it works out for you! Maybe it is just something simple holding it up.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP

I have combined both of your threads into one and removed the cross post from the General Credit Forum. Please refrain from doing this in the future it can lead to confusion by the members and its not in line with our TOS, thanks for your understanding on this.

Message 8 of 9
Appleman
Valued Contributor

I had waited around 5 days and did not hear anything so I stopped by a branch. Was told I was approved and the information I had to sign was in the mail. She was able to print the same information on the spot and I signed it, done!

My wife had the same experience except we went up on day 7 or 8. The teller pulled up her account printed the forms and she signed them right then.

The next day the original papers to sign arrived vial US Mail. So, it is a bit confusing how the status is listed, my bet the packet is in the mail.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.