Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC

I applied for the NFCU CLOC at $15000, and after got an email saying Congratulations! Approved. Sign your loan. When I check status of application on the website it says under review though. I didnt think you could get approved instantly without any documents. Any info on this guys?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU CLOC

No, they approve you, but you have to sign the paperwork before it becomes finalized.

Message 2 of 12
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied for the NFCU CLOC at $15000, and after got an email saying Congratulations! Approved. Sign your loan. When I check status of application on the website it says under review though. I didnt think you could get approved instantly without any documents. Any info on this guys?

I'm surprised that the email didn't contact instructions on how to esign your docs that are required.  You can check to see if the option is available by following these steps:

Scroll to Consumer & Mortgage Loans

Click on Electronic Document Room

There you should see the option to esign if the option is available.  Congrats on your approval!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry if I wasnt more detailed, but yes I got those instructions with the email and I signed already. I didnt expect it to be that easy.
Message 4 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLOC approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys, from what you guys are saying, I'll take it as an approval. Is this something that shows up under my accounts online? Surprised to get the whole 15k because I haven't been with NFCU that long.
Message 6 of 12
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guys, from what you guys are saying, I'll take it as an approval. Is this something that shows up under my accounts online? Surprised to get the whole 15k because I haven't been with NFCU that long.

Mine show up on my online account 24hrs after uploading the signed doc.

Message 7 of 12
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine show up on my online account 24hrs after uploading the signed doc.

+1.  This...should see it the following day.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not showing up for me yet. When I check the documents section where I sign my loan it's still saying "Your ePromissory Note is being created. Please check back later to print your copy." Under application status, still says "in review" They pulled my Equifax file on Saturday.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I secure messaged them, and they said no further action is needed from me, my CLOC will be available for use within 24-48 hours. Very excited and happy with NFCU. They are making a great impression on me, and I think I will be making the switch from Wells Fargo to Navy as my main bank now.

MAX $15,000 CLOC! Some data points: My Equifax fico8 score was 683. 19 Inquiries. No negs, no Derog. AAoA : 9 months. I've only been with NFCU for just a little bit over 1 month, and got approved for the GoRewards credit card with them with only a $500 SL. A week before the Cloc app, I deposited $800 into a checking account. I wasnt even thinking about applying for the CLOC, didnt even know what it was until after I read about it here on MyFico. Thanks to you guys, this is now my biggest credit line. My previous was Fidelity Visa @ $13,500. I'm just amazed to be approved for the max amount with only being with them for a month, and didnt have to provide proof of income or anything. NFCU is awesome!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.