cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Contributor

NFCU CLOC

I just Applied for a CLOC after doing plenty of reading in this Fico Forum, I did not have a clue what a CLOC was until i came across them in Here, Since they are pulling Equifax where i only Have 3 Inquirys 2 of them over a Yr Old, and one 6months old, I decided to go for it i ask for 2500 since i just Got approved for their Cash Reward card 1000.00 my Income is 4600 a month (Gross)
i have no debt, rent free ..no car note..jus Basic Bills, Utilites etc.i was thinking go for it now since my average age of credit is about to take a minimum of 20 point Hit for the Credit card soon when that new account post. my average age is 1yr 6months with my AU acct. my real credit history will be going into its 7 months (my tradelines) the Csr was nice and told me the 2hr wait, What you guys think on this one my chances for approval?
Equifax Fico is 757

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC

Personally I think your chances are pretty good. Your scores good even though your file is young and apparently thin, and NFCU just approved you for a credit card. Good luck!
FICO 8 Scores 4/1/2018: 694 EX 714 EQ 740 TU FICO 8 Scores 6/16/2019 770 EX 798 EQ 791 TU

WF Cash Wise $18,800 [] PenFed Power Cash $20,000 [] BOA $4,900 [] HSBC Cash Rewards $2,750 [] Discover It $4,600 [] Maurice’s $5,000 [] CO Savor $15,000 [] NFCU Flagship $10,000 [] Amex Rose Gold [] Walmart $800
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC

thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.