Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

NFCU CLOC

I have had the CLOC since April with a 5K limit, I always thought I should have went for a higher limit. Anyhow after the new FICO scores posted I went and requested a CLI, I was under the assumption from what I read that even though you already had the CLOC you still would essentially apply through that again for the CLI. So I did that and was approved but received the following message:  I never got that message with the CLOC before they just sent checks?? I am reading this wrong or is this a seperate loan?? Confused

Congratulations! Based on your credit worthiness, your loan application has been approved for $12,500.00. As you requested, the loan proceeds will be available for you to pick up at the Branch.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC

Im dumb but that looks like a personal loan.
Message 2 of 5
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Thanks that is what I thought, and I did not apply for loan, I clicked on the CLOC grrrrr. I sent them a message hopefully they will get back rather quickly. I do not want a loan at all.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 5
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Ok it just now appeared online in my CLOC account, so i assume all is goodSmiley Embarassed 

I did send message waiting to hear back from them, but since it now appears online I think I am ok, but their wording is very confusingSmiley Surprised

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I do not agree with this. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.