cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Checking Account and CLOC question.. Use it or lose it?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU Checking Account and CLOC question.. Use it or lose it?

That fridge would drive me ultra nuts, keeping it fingerprint free would be a full time job.
Message 11 of 24
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Or you could ask for replacement card and buy a bag if ice every six months 

Indeed or well beer is always better, but that could work..  Or transfer money should work just a trivial amount?  I will call them and get a new debit card sent to me.. One more dang card I need to keep track of sigh.  I bet alot of people will be getting these emails shortly

I haven't gotten it yet, but my account is fairly newish.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 12 of 24
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ok so just got off with NFCU regarding this... Certain states for some reason has to have activity not sure by law or whatever but basically what he stated and he just transferred 1 cent from savings to checking within the institution to get that to clear.  So he suggested ever 3 months to move a penny around so it avoids this situation.. Strange indeed!  

Yep. I move a few dollars between my Savings/Checking accounts there to satisfy them as well.  Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Man the thunderstorm are real here now scary **bleep**. Left work early to avoid major initial hit without power or I would grab a beer out of the refrigerator! Called the power people and I am do you know who I am I am cc from mf forum get down here and restore sure that went over well😀
Message 14 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

And yes Gmood rations of ice are needed as we can’t let you run all over me and my dog or next thing you would want is air conditioning or a fan
Message 15 of 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I want "I am cc from mf forum " to be my senior quote 

Message 16 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thank gosh power is back took them long enough 😀
Message 17 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@BPebbles wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ok so just got off with NFCU regarding this... Certain states for some reason has to have activity not sure by law or whatever but basically what he stated and he just transferred 1 cent from savings to checking within the institution to get that to clear.  So he suggested ever 3 months to move a penny around so it avoids this situation.. Strange indeed!  

Yep. I move a few dollars between my Savings/Checking accounts there to satisfy them as well.  Smiley Tongue

Thanks for the reassurance that works

Message 18 of 24
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@BPebbles wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Thanks for the reassurance that works

Anytime!

P.S. Glad your power is back on!

Message 19 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

Or you could ask for replacement card and buy a bag of ice every six months 

Only buying a bag of ice every six months to keep an account alive?  Anybody who would do that must be really cheap...  whistle.gif

Smiley Wink  Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.