cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Checking Account and CLOC question.. Use it or lose it?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU Checking Account and CLOC question.. Use it or lose it?

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Or you could ask for replacement card and buy a bag of ice every six months 

Only buying a bag of ice every six months to keep an account alive?  Anybody who would do that must be really cheap...  whistle.gif

Smiley Wink  Smiley Tongue

Your bag of ice CLI  is everything.  

Message 21 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

FWIW a few years ago Wells Fargo put my checking account into some kind of 'suspended' state because it had been over a year since I had any transactions.  I discovered it when I tried to check my balance online and my login failed.

All it took was a phone call to get it fixed, but after that I made a point to make a transaction every six months or so (which isn't a problem these days).  At the time it was suspended  (or whatever they called it) I had just enough on deposit to waive the monthly fee.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I will just have to dump my cashRewards cash back into mine. 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:
@Remedios wrote:

Or you could ask for replacement card and buy a bag of ice every six months 

Only buying a bag of ice every six months to keep an account alive?  Anybody who would do that must be really cheap...  whistle.gif

Smiley Wink  Smiley Tongue

I'd hate to know what I am then. I refuse to pay for ice. I do like Jimmy McGill and get it from a hotel. Smiley Wink  

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.