cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cloc Approval full SL 15k and lowest APR 13.9 ( 3rd day membership )

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cloc Approval full SL 15k and lowest APR 13.9 ( 3rd day membership )

Hi. I just became NFCU membership for about 3 days. The first day when I opened their checking and saving with them. I deposited some money to those account. Then, I deciced to apply for their cash cashRewards and got approved for 10k SL. However, NFCU gave me 11.15 APR, the lowest APR on that card. So, today is my third day with them. I applied for the Cloc. However, I got the message "  We're sorry, but there was a system error processing your request.
For immediate assistance in completing your loan application please call: 1-888-842-6328" . I didn't know what to do, so I re-apply for it and I got the message " Your application is under review ". I thought it was a denial. I chatted with them via Live Chat, and they told me that I got approved for the first time. ( For the full amount of 15k and the lowest APR 13.9 )., and the assoiate promised me not to process the second application, so i don't have another hard pull. 

This is my third day doing business with them and they make me happy. At least, they give me the lowest APR for both my credit card and Cloc. If i carry a balance with them, i know I don't have to pay as much as others. Thanks NFCU. 

P/S ? Does anyone know how long do i have to wait to get their agreement for the CLOC?  Thanks.

Image.jpg

cloc.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cloc Approval full SL 15k and lowest APR 13.9 ( 3rd day membership )

Congratulations!

I had that same thing happen with the error message, so I called the number and they told me they had the application and I was approved also for the full $15K. That was on Monday, July 2nd and I had the envelope with the paperwork on Thursday, July 5th. I faxed it back this Monday and it was available on my account page on Tuesday!

I learned today that they automatically order checks to send to you (they are different number series), but they are linked to your checking account. They say 2 to 4 weeks to receive which seems long, so I am looking to find out if anyone can advise when they received them.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success, trathu! Some data points would be much appreciated.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals nice SL also

Message 5 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.