Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Eligibility?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Eligibility?

Hello MyFico community,

My Great Grandfather served in the United States Army during WWII. He served for 8 years and then was Honorably discharged.

He achieved the rank of Master Sergeant and was awarded a plethora of medals. I have all of his Military records and paraphernalia. Which include uniforms, medals, enlistment papers, discharge papers, letters of recommendation etc etc... I even have some of his old tax statements from when he was in the Army

My question,

Would I be eligible to join NFCU using my Great Grandfather's military service record?

I spent the last few hours searching the web including this forum and I managed to find one instance of someone joining NFCU using their Great Grandparent's service record. The source was from creditboards.com

If you have any insight into NFCU's eligibility requirements with regard to Great Grandparents your help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Eligibility?

Message 2 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Have you considered the daisy chain method?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the daisy chain method?

Message 4 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous  is somehow connected to great grandparent. If living relative, parent or grand parent, becomes a member, then said relative sponsors Hypnagogia.

Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

what is the daisy chain method?

Great Grandfather's Uncle's Nephew's cousins brothers son.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.