Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU For Me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU For Me

Update: Finally, finally figured it out.

I've been banging my head against every wall in the world trying to figure out some linkage to NFCU.

Well, I was completely overthinking the situation. Sometimes, the answer is right in front of you. My FIL was in the army so I am going to have my husband join NFCU in the very near future. Once he's vetted, imma piggyback his membership to get in. I have finally figured out this jig saw puzzle.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU For Me

Good luck

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

They're open 24/7/365. All lines are open and awaiting the phone call.
Message 3 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Update: Finally, finally figured it out.

I've been banging my head against every wall in the world trying to figure out some linkage to NFCU.

Well, I was completely overthinking the situation. Sometimes, the answer is right in front of you. My FIL was in the army so I am going to have my husband join NFCU in the very near future. Once he's vetted, imma piggyback his membership to get in. I have finally figured out this jig saw puzzle.

Ha!, where there's a will, there's a way !

Message 4 of 5
SilverBaq

Hope that worked out!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.