Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Online Message

tag
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

NFCU Online Message

Is anyone getting this message on the online version of their NFCU account. I have no delinquent accounts and there are no flags. I've been going back and forth with Digital Services and the Mobile support people all afternoon to figure out why this is appearing. Navy even confirmed that there are no flags. It only shows up when I log in online but not on the mobile app.

I had issues downloading to Quicken this morning and I'm wondering if this has something to do with it.

NFCU Error.PNG

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Online Message

I don't see that on mine, shadanat. Maybe it does have something to do with Quicken. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Tazman81
Established Contributor

Did you recently start using NFCU again?  This is a bankruptcy flag.  See #3 from my data point listing below.

Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) After Including in Bankruptcy - Data Point

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 3 of 7
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

I’ve been using NFCU since 2014. Used them all through my bankruptcy and did not cause a loss to them. When I call the number on the account, it says no delinquent accounts. When I spoke with credit services they said the same thing.
Message 4 of 7
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

After reading @Tazman81

Message 5 of 7
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

Just an update:

No one ever called me back but the message has been removed from my account and Quicken is working fine with no errors.

Message 6 of 7
Tazman81
Established Contributor

Congrats, glad they were able to resolve that for you.  Also thanks for the data point.  I continue to use NFCU to this day, and have that same message on my mobile banking app.  It is not there when I sign in on the computer.  But for me, it does not impact anything I do online with NFCU.  Recently, they even started allowing my deposit accounts to open immediately, instead of them going into the 2 day hold pattern for someone to open manually.

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.