Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU PUSHING THE LIMITS....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU PUSHING THE LIMITS....

asked for personal loan for 20k instantly under review.... 5 minutes later it was approved and received the check the next day only problem is chase is takong 11 days to post the check to my account... plan is to pay a couple payments and pay off loan and ask for 50k... bad idea????
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU PUSHING THE LIMITS....

Rental properties is the end game....
Message 2 of 4
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah chase along with other banks usually take a long time to post a check of the amount, however you could call them and they'll want to talk to NFCU to verify that the check will clear, they'll post it then.
Message 3 of 4
OldFatJarhead
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Rental properties is the end game....

I'm curious how you see NFCU fitting into your rental property plans. I'm interested in their interest-only investment property equity loans, seems like a good way to finance some fix & flips and maybe do a BRRRR property. But their amortized investment property loans seem to have a max term of 20 years which seems like it would be hard to cash-flow at those terms. I really dig NFCU and would love to use them for everything but I'm not sure if they're going to be a good partner for my buy & hold investment financing. Curious to hear other ideas.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.