Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU SSL Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU SSL Approval

@CivalV wrote:

I pulled my report and I am only seeing 4 HPs from NFCU. On my TU report I see, 1 for membership, 1 for the CC app, another for the secured card. On EQ I see 1 for the CLOC. So I only got HP'd 3 times on TU and 1 time on EQ. I feel much better now. Prior to Navy I only had 1 inquiry on TU & EX, none on EQ. 

First of all, congrats! 🎉 Tomorrow once some funds transfers clear, I'll be calling NFCU to open a SSL too.

I'm surprised at all the HPs you got, though. I just opened bank accounts with NFCU four days ago, and they did not HP for my membership. Before opening the accounts I had called to ask, and the CSR confirmed no HP for joining/opening bank accounts. Last week when I called to ask about the SSL, the CSR said there's no HP for the SSL app either. I bet when I call tomorrow, they will say the same thing. But based on your post and others I've seen, hard to believe there won't be a HP. If I get one (most likely), I'll call and request that they re-code to SP. Did you have any success with doing that?

Message 31 of 35
importxpresions
Regular Contributor

I love NFCU, always a pleasure to deal with them. I have a PenFed account as well, they're alright but you can definitely tell a difference when dealing with the CSR between the two.

Current:

Mortgage applications waiting for market to calm down
Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me roughly how long it took after Navy approved the SSL that it was reported to the CB's? 

Message 33 of 35
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

SSL reports thenlast day of the month. Expect to see this reporting, at the latest, toward the end of the first week of the month. ✌
Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Much appreciated!

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.