cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU SSL Approval

M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@CivalV wrote:

Wait April 30th? Or the end of May? 😩👀😱


YesSmiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 35
soccer21
Member

Re: NFCU SSL Approval

It would hit as 8.9% paid down. I did one in March .

Message 22 of 35
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@Saeren wrote:

It can honestly go either way. When mine was approved last year I got hit with 100% utilization - I was checking around every half hour to see if I could pay it off yet and I paid it as soon as it showed up. Next day got the 100% alert. Wasn't really a big deal though. 

FWIW, most people seem to be able to pay it down before it reports. I know of one other person that got it reported at 100% despite paying it down as soon as it showed up online. 


I have great news! My funds from paying down my SSL showed in my account 12AM last night and EX just updated with a score increase of 37 whopping points!!!!! WHATTTTT, my heart is racing with excitement and disbelief. This score increase does not include all of my statements that will be reporting much lower balances this month. I normally have balances but have paid down a significant amount of credit card debt and I have cards reporting 0%. I might be 20 points away from 700, which was my goal for September 2020!!!!!!!! Smiley Surprised

Sept 18: EQ: 578 TU: 583 EX: 576
Sept 19: EQ8: 640 TU8: 645 EX8:640 April 20': EQ8: ??? TU8: 680 EX8: 673
Goal by Sept 20’ EQ: 700 TU: 700 EX:700

AA:


Goal Completed: Auto Lease 2020 Mazda CX-5 No Income Verification, Walked Off The Lot. Downside Scores dropped 40 points and still recovering March 2021
Goal: Chase Sapphire Preferred
Goals Achieved Nov 19’: First Chase CC, Marriott Bonvoy w/ lowest APR rate of 17% April 20': First Citi CC W/ 15% APR rate Total CL:$21,400
Message 23 of 35
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@soccer21 wrote:

It would hit as 8.9% paid down. I did one in March .


Thank you! It hit today as 8.8% and I recieved a whopping 37 point increase! INSANE. this does not even take into account that Kohls removed recent *2 year old* late payments from my report and I paid down a significant amount of CC balances. Man I feel insanely good right now. 3 years rebuilding and it has totally paid off. 

Sept 18: EQ: 578 TU: 583 EX: 576
Sept 19: EQ8: 640 TU8: 645 EX8:640 April 20': EQ8: ??? TU8: 680 EX8: 673
Goal by Sept 20’ EQ: 700 TU: 700 EX:700

AA:


Goal Completed: Auto Lease 2020 Mazda CX-5 No Income Verification, Walked Off The Lot. Downside Scores dropped 40 points and still recovering March 2021
Goal: Chase Sapphire Preferred
Goals Achieved Nov 19’: First Chase CC, Marriott Bonvoy w/ lowest APR rate of 17% April 20': First Citi CC W/ 15% APR rate Total CL:$21,400
Message 24 of 35
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval

That's a fantastic score increase!
Message 25 of 35
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@AllZero wrote:
That's a fantastic score increase!

I was expecting a 20 point increase but almost double that? Pretty shocking lol

Sept 18: EQ: 578 TU: 583 EX: 576
Sept 19: EQ8: 640 TU8: 645 EX8:640 April 20': EQ8: ??? TU8: 680 EX8: 673
Goal by Sept 20’ EQ: 700 TU: 700 EX:700

AA:


Goal Completed: Auto Lease 2020 Mazda CX-5 No Income Verification, Walked Off The Lot. Downside Scores dropped 40 points and still recovering March 2021
Goal: Chase Sapphire Preferred
Goals Achieved Nov 19’: First Chase CC, Marriott Bonvoy w/ lowest APR rate of 17% April 20': First Citi CC W/ 15% APR rate Total CL:$21,400
Message 26 of 35
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@CivalV wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
That's a fantastic score increase!

I was expecting a 20 point increase but almost double that? Pretty shocking lol


Hope TU and EQ reacts similarly.

Message 27 of 35
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@AllZero wrote:

@CivalV wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
That's a fantastic score increase!

I was expecting a 20 point increase but almost double that? Pretty shocking lol


Hope TU and EQ reacts similarly.


Yes me too. My experian app is way faster in updating than Myfico. We will have to see. 

Sept 18: EQ: 578 TU: 583 EX: 576
Sept 19: EQ8: 640 TU8: 645 EX8:640 April 20': EQ8: ??? TU8: 680 EX8: 673
Goal by Sept 20’ EQ: 700 TU: 700 EX:700

AA:


Goal Completed: Auto Lease 2020 Mazda CX-5 No Income Verification, Walked Off The Lot. Downside Scores dropped 40 points and still recovering March 2021
Goal: Chase Sapphire Preferred
Goals Achieved Nov 19’: First Chase CC, Marriott Bonvoy w/ lowest APR rate of 17% April 20': First Citi CC W/ 15% APR rate Total CL:$21,400
Message 28 of 35
Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@CivalV wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

It can honestly go either way. When mine was approved last year I got hit with 100% utilization - I was checking around every half hour to see if I could pay it off yet and I paid it as soon as it showed up. Next day got the 100% alert. Wasn't really a big deal though. 

FWIW, most people seem to be able to pay it down before it reports. I know of one other person that got it reported at 100% despite paying it down as soon as it showed up online. 


I have great news! My funds from paying down my SSL showed in my account 12AM last night and EX just updated with a score increase of 37 whopping points!!!!! WHATTTTT, my heart is racing with excitement and disbelief. This score increase does not include all of my statements that will be reporting much lower balances this month. I normally have balances but have paid down a significant amount of credit card debt and I have cards reporting 0%. I might be 20 points away from 700, which was my goal for September 2020!!!!!!!! Smiley Surprised


Congrats! It's a very nice score boost!





Message 29 of 35
Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL Approval


@CivalV wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@CivalV wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
That's a fantastic score increase!

I was expecting a 20 point increase but almost double that? Pretty shocking lol


Hope TU and EQ reacts similarly.


Yes me too. My experian app is way faster in updating than Myfico. We will have to see. 


If it's anything like mine it will be 30-40 across the board





Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.