Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU and direct deposit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU and direct deposit

I wasn't sure where to post this. I asked this question on the NFCU fans fb page and the post wasn't approved. I was told to keep my post NFCU related.....😏

Does anyone work for the IRS and use NFCU for their direct deposit? I'm thinking of using them for my payroll but want to know when it posts. My current CU posts on Fridays.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU and direct deposit

Navy does it in a timely manner. You can also request for 1 day early DD.

Credit unions with early direct deposit

Message 2 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wasn't sure where to post this. I asked this question on the NFCU fans fb page and the post wasn't approved. I was told to keep my post NFCU related.....😏

Does anyone work for the IRS and use NFCU for their direct deposit? I'm thinking of using them for my payroll but want to know when it posts. My current CU posts on Fridays.

My experience with NFCU has been that it shows up the same day it would at a bank but @AllZero advises that you can request 1-day early direct deposit.  Some credit unions automatically give you 2-day early direct deposit (e.g., Langley, Digital, Hanscom, Service, Chartway).

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there , sorry if I'm late to the game 😄

Like @AllZero was saying , Navy definitely releases pay in a timely manner. 

I work for Verizon and our paydays are marked for Fridays but Navy deposits the money on Thursday! I believe you have to call and request early DD if your pay comes from a private employer (non military , government) like mine. I've had DD to Navy for 3 years and they really don't skip a beat!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.