Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU deposits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU deposits

Does anyone know how I can make a deposit in my Navy account to pay my Feb credit card statement? I have not have my account for 30 days so I can't scan my deposits yet. The 30 days will cut too close to the due date so I can't take that risk. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sunkissed
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU deposits

I am assuming you do not have a NFCU branch near you.

You could transfer the money in from another account you have somewhere else.  You can deposit via COOP Network ATMs or MoneyPass ATMs.  You could mail a deposit.

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I guess I will have to get their information to find out where to mail the payment. There is no branch near me, and the online deposit feature is not available to me yet because my account has not be open 30 days yet. I looked on the site for mailing in a deposit, but didn't see much info. Thank you for replying.

Message 3 of 6
sunkissed
Established Contributor

Good luck Rovergirl!

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a branch near me either so me and the wife use BillPay from our local bank.   Mine(Ameris) is free and will send payment overnight, the wife has Suntrust and they charge 14.95 to send in 3 days, free 4 days+...    Sometimes I send enough to cover mine and her cards and I will send the payment thru Ameris and then from NFCU transfer funds to her NFCU account..

Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I can pay my credit statement via bill pay from my other CU with no problem? I thought I had to pay from funds in my Navy acct. This seems a lot easier I think I will set up a bill pay until I am able to scan my deposits.

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't have a branch near me either so me and the wife use BillPay from our local bank.   Mine(Ameris) is free and will send payment overnight, the wife has Suntrust and they charge 14.95 to send in 3 days, free 4 days+...    Sometimes I send enough to cover mine and her cards and I will send the payment thru Ameris and then from NFCU transfer funds to her NFCU account..

Hope this helps!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.