Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU in Orange County CA knows all about Navy League

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU in Orange County CA knows all about Navy League

ccpat wrote:

Has anything changed?  Does anyone know if you can take your Navy League email into a Dallas Branch and get a membership to NFCU and open a savings account?  Does it have to be done through email?

I'm in the north east Dallas, TX area and was able to join at the Garland branch with my Navy League letter. I was anticipating having to wait for them to fax it in and be approved, but didn't even have to. The ladies read my letter and opened up my accounts right then and there. It's definitely worth trying them if you're in the area. Love this credit union!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU in Orange County CA knows all about Navy League

@Anonymous wrote:

@ccpat wrote:

Has anything changed?  Does anyone know if you can take your Navy League email into a Dallas Branch and get a membership to NFCU and open a savings account?  Does it have to be done through email?

I'm in the north east Dallas, TX area and was able to join at the Garland branch with my Navy League letter. I was anticipating having to wait for them to fax it in and be approved, but didn't even have to. The ladies read my letter and opened up my accounts right then and there. It's definitely worth trying them if you're in the area. Love this credit union!

Well, that is amazing! Congratulations big time! Welcome to NFCU!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.