Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU issues?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU issues?

So I put in my application, sent in my documents to NFCU after joining NLUSSmiley FrustratedD, and they told me that they need a different letter from the NLUS specifically stating that it's the San Diego branch. My welcome letter/receipt doesn't have a single mention of San Diego on it. I've sent them an email and tried calling, but has anyone else had a problem like this? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU issues?

gdale6,

Its time to sticky the original thread like I asked in my own thread in this forum.  People are getting all screwed up because they are not following the directions to the letter.  People are all over the board saying you can go into the branch, or apply online.  Then getting denied or accepted then frozen for weeks.  Its time to sticky that thread.  Do it today.

Message 3 of 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU issues?

@Anonymous wrote:

gdale6,

Its time to sticky the original thread like I asked in my own thread in this forum.  People are getting all screwed up because they are not following the directions to the letter.  People are all over the board saying you can go into the branch, or apply online.  Then getting denied or accepted then frozen for weeks.  Its time to sticky that thread.  Do it today.

This isn't happening, so you can let it go. Thanks!

(and I know I'm not gdale6, but I should do.)

People may be having issues, but that's their own fault. The forum has the thread showing them what to do... if they don't utilize that thread then that's on them. Getting in to a credit union isn't something that should be brought to the top of a credit forum sponsored by FICO themselves. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.