Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU outgoing ACH times?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU outgoing ACH times?

We've used combination because her primary checking is through Chase.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU outgoing ACH times?

Ah yes, that’s why I started using it with my roommates was because they have Chase. I had been using PayPal F&F for ages but out of the blue PayPal decided one day not to front me the money and it said 3 days so I panicked and asked them for their Zelle info and never bothered with PayPal again. 

I am still on the fence about what I am going to do with NFCU but it’s looking quite likely that I’m going to just stick with 1stBank as my primary and use the NFCU account for auto pay credit card minimums so I am always covered on those and just keep $100 in there.

I really can’t complain too much about my bank, they even re-opened my savings account with the same account number I had despite closing it in February when I called them yesterday. I realized that all of these account changes would actually make my Medicaid renewal a big headache at the end of this year so it’s not worth saving the $10 for the debit card. 

I will keep my DCU and NFCU accounts for other things and just keep 1stBank as my main. 

I know that Zelle from 1stBank has no delays so I can use it to move money around between the three accounts as necessary for free and that’s probably just the way I should leave things. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.