Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIHFCU Membership

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

NIHFCU Membership

Recently I came to know though Credit Plug that NIHFCU is easing its membership requirments. If you become a member of ACC ( American Credit Counseling) you can join NIHFCU. For those of you looking into becoming a Member of NIHFCU this is a good moment to join. I have submitted application and waiting for the processing to complete.

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NIHFCU Membership

Adding on to that, if you join US Alliance, they'll give you free ACC membership

Message 2 of 17
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

What's the draw here?  The introductory 15 month 0% BT financing at 2% fee on their CC's or some other thing I'm not seeing?

        
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have my eye on their 3% card so thanks for the tip!

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Which 3% card do they have? I only see a 2% card.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Visa Sig...1pt=1ct.  I need to pair it with my AOD.

Message 6 of 17
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Adding on to that, if you join US Alliance, they'll give you free ACC membership

It's funny I was just looking up their site after seeing your post and I looked at one of their CCs and the small print on one of them said "Apple Pay works with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch."

Wow, I think they need to update that website Smiley Very Happy

**Side note: I see one of the cards mentions 3 points per $1 - whats the point to cents, do you know off-hand?

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 17
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The Visa Sig...1pt=1ct.  I need to pair it with my AOD.

The NIHFCU Visa Signature Cash Rewards normally offers 3% on gas, 2% on groceries, and 1% on everything else.  As a temporary COVID-19 promotion, it is offering 3% on groceries and dining.  That promotion ends in December.

The NIHFCU Visa Signature Travel Rewards normally offers 2% on travel and dining and 1% on everything else, but it is temporarily offering 3% on travel, dining, and groceries as a COVID-19 promotion.  That promotion ends in December.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was referring to US Alliance 3%.

Message 9 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Just now received an email. My membership to NIHFCU is approved. 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.